Expert retained and contingent
Location: Wiltshire - mostly remote with 2 days per month in the office
Salary: c. £45,000 p.a. + good benefits
Reward & Recognition Manager
We are looking for a proactive Reward Manager to join an established and highly esteemed charity based in Wiltshire. The role is reporting into the Head of Reward & Recognition and will have direct line management responsibility for 2 Reward Advisors.
The role has both strategic and operational elements and will contribute to the implementation of the total reward plan for this large national organisation. It will be to support the outcomes of pay reviews and to support preparations for the annual pay awards. In addition it will be to lead on Job Evaluation Processes and design, develop and deliver innovative reward processes.
- Strong knowledge of total reward and recognition models.
- Knowledge of engagement practices and staff benefits.
- Employment law knowledge relating to pay and benefits
- CIPD qualified or a strong HR generalist background
- Superb organisational skills able to juggle conflicting priorities
- A strong communicator and credible with the ability to influence effectively at all levels including negotiating with unions.
- Experience in having supported on annual pay reviews and pay negotiations.
- Excellent people management skills with a passion for developing and motivating direct reports.
- Adept at job evaluation.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Demonstrable experience of leading reward initiatives in a large complex, customer facing, multi-site organisation.
It is working flexibly and for strong candidates, they would consider someone working remotely with only 2 days per month needing to be in the office. Travel to the office is self-funded…. so the ideal person should be living within a couple of hours commute from Wiltshire.
This role offers great benefits in a very values driven culture.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100