Expert retained and contingent
Salary: to £22,150 pro rata
Part Time HR Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a part-time HR Co-Ordinator to join a supportive and values driven charity with its Head Office based in the Centre of Taunton. This is a permanent part-time opportunity.
This role is working 30 hours a week – the client is flexible open-minded about how these 30 hours are worked but the expectation is that at least some of that time needs to be on site in the office.
This is a broad generalist HR Co-Ordinator role, its key responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies, sending out job packs, co-ordinate the interview process, administer tests and organise the induction process, whilst promoting diversity and equal opportunities.
- Deal with routine HR queries from staff or refer to the appropriate person as necessary.
- Acting as the first point of contact and dealing with staff queries and escalating more complex matters to the Senior HR Advisor where necessary.
- Contribute towards the development of HR policies and procedures and the HR function to ensure reflection of current best practice, legislation and allow St Margaret’s aims and objectives to be achieved.
- Maintain HR filing systems, updating manual and computerised files on a timely basis and removing information as required in line with the Data Protection Act
- To provide advice and process support with regard to maternity, paternity or adoption leave applications, ensuring any queries that arise are dealt with.
- Monitor and report on employee 6 and 12 month appraisals.
- Issue reminders for appraisals and probationary reviews with appropriate paperwork
- In addition it will be to maintain all computerised and manual records, processing DBS checks, annual leave, and sickness records, RTW interview data, probation periods, appraisal reviews, and H&S records, exit interviews.
- Organise training as directed, including booking places, venues, accommodation and catering.
- Prepare regular reports and information for the Senior Management team as required e.g. recruitment and selection, staff stability, absence and training.
- Significant experience of working as an HR or Recruitment Administrator
- Experience of using HR databases and systems
- Excellent IT Skills
- Experience of drafting, editing and producing reports
- Good Organisational skills
- A flexible can do attitude
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100