Employee Relations Partner
We are seeking an Employee Relations Partner or HRBP with a passion for ER, who has in-depth employment law knowledge and a proven track record in resolving complex ER cases. You will also have excellent consultation and mediation experience within a blue collar or high volume ER environment, such as construction, retail, care, logistics or hospitality. You will need to be able to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders and work closely with works council representatives and line managers in order to gain engagement to new ways of working.
Due to the environment this role is working mostly on site c. 8am-5pm in the Bournemouth area but the is a flexibility in the hours and would accommodate, someone wanting to go to the gym or doing a school run as long as the appointee delivered on results and is able to be on site to undertake face to face meetings on a daily basis. This role is fast paced and will be working with an established friendly HR team.
- Graduate CIPD or part qualified and working towards full qualification.
- Excellent employment law knowledge ideally with experience of having supported change programs.
- In depth experience of resolving complex ER issues up to dismissal within a high volume ER environment, such as retail, logistics, manufacturing, care, hospitality or construction.
- In depth experience of having managed and led consultations on a range of issues.
- Experience of working closely with Works Councils
- Credible with the ability to gain buy in to new initiatives at all levels, especially within a male dominated environment.
- Good level of HR generalist knowledge with particular specialism dealing with volume employee relations issues.
- Able to work on site in the Bournemouth area.
- A great communicator able to build excellent relationships through, VC, phone and email.
- Effective use of software packages – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and databases
- Fast paced with a can do attitude looking for a busy role with a fun proactive team.
Apply for this vacancy