Exciting HR Advisor Opportunity
We are seeking an HR Advisor with a strong Project Management mind-set for our client with sites based in North Bristol and South Wales. As part of the HR shared service team you will embark on a dynamic journey to support the evolving needs of this expanding business. If you’re passionate about driving change and assisting business in achieving their objectives, read on.
Reporting to the HR Manager – Operations, this role’s focus involves providing generalist HR advisory support and delivering on various HR projects. The position requires a balanced allocation of time between your home and the clients sites = hybrid 2 & 3.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team on site in South Wales, offering comprehensive advice and guidance on all HR and employee relations matters.
- Provide coaching and guidance on performance management, disciplinaries, absence, and grievances, empowering leaders to make informed people decisions.
- Develop internal training materials in collaboration with Learning & Development to support line managers in handling ER issues.
- Offer employment law guidance, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and company precedents.
- Lead HR projects (locally and internationally) remotely, collaborating with stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver training for people managers on HR policies, processes etc.
- Update or create HR policies and processes to reflect legislative change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and ideally CIPD Level 5 qualification.
- Proven experience delivering HR projects to high standards.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to influence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability to meet stakeholder needs.
- Track record of developing and delivering HR training.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and flexible approach to driving the people strategy forward.
- Proactive mind-set with a focus on delivering positive change.
- Willingness to travel as required, including possessing a valid driver’s license.
Experience in engineering, construction or similar industries would be an advantage.
This is a brilliant opportunity to lead on everything within HR at this site whilst gaining wider exposure to Group projects and initiatives. If you are ready to take on this challenging yet rewarding role and contribute to our client’s success, then get in touch.
Apply for this vacancy