Our client, a specialist in their field, is looking for a Group HR Executive to work in an influential and varied capacity during a period of rapid growth and organisational change. Working in a fast paced and high intellect SME environment, you will collaborate with members of the executive, leadership and operational teams to support the c. 300 employees. Within the role you will need to provide high quality business partnering and employee relations, as well as generalist HR support to ensure that they attract, develop and retain high calibre talent and deliver the organisational goals
You will line manage and take an active role in supporting and developing a small HR team with the potential for the HR team to grow with the growth of the organisation.
You will play a key role in inspiring, facilitating and leading change and partnering teams to ensure that the right roles, capabilities and commitments are in place to deliver an ambitious growth strategy. You will be an agile learner, who is comfortable operating within ambiguity and proactive in making things happen.
Group HR Executive Responsibilities
- Partner with the leaders of the Group functions to provide support and deliver actions that will drive people and organisational performance.
- Integrate the people & culture strategy into business strategies.
- Review and reshape how functions and organisational structures are set up which best support growth and development.
- Lead on restructuring or cultural change projects to deliver the organisations blueprint.
- Mobilise the HR Team to ensure effective hiring strategies and further ensure that teams are recruiting for the future, as well as the now, and help to build the employer brand globally.
- Ensure the framework for talent movement and succession is in place.
- Ensure key roles are resourced with talent, future leaders developed and career paths supported.
- Develop and champion a high performance culture across Group functions.
- Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
- Ensure employee focused and efficient HR and training support is in place which best supports employee development and empowerment.
- Ensure HR compliance and regulatory controls are in place.
- Create an effective employee relations system that ensures that all ER issues are dealt with in an expeditious and pro-active manner.
- Design and implement effective remuneration and benefits schemes which best retain top talent.
- Ensure that robust and efficient employee wellness and assistance programmes are implemented and that line management is sufficiently trained in respect of these initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience in general HR management ideally with some experience in Life Science or Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing.
- Degree qualified with an advanced CIPD qualification.
- Experience in leading and developing an HR team.
- Able to demonstrate strong change leadership experience and delivered strategic people and culture initiatives that have positively impacted business and employee performance.
- Demonstrated experience of engaging and influencing senior stakeholders in a multifaceted business.Experience of having partnered with commercially astute and highly intellect strategic thinkers.
- Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism.
- Articulate with the credibility and gravitas to effectively influence a highly educated workforce.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference and add value within a growing business.
Apply for this vacancy