Head of HR
Our Warrington based client, who is a rapidly growing International Consultancy business, is looking to recruit a new Head of HR, Client Services (operational HR). This role is vital to the supported growth of our clients business, through flawless employee relations, business partnering and strategic HR thinking. A careful balance of operational expertise and efficiency, combined with coaching and developing a wider HR team.
This role will be based in Warrington but there will be a need for some travel, occasionally.
Knowledge and Skills
- Mergers and acquisitions processes and protocols. Human Resources best practices and principles. Leadership and supervisory principles. Business acumen. Strategic planning. Employee relations. Organisational development. Training and learning development principles. Project Management principles.
- HRIS Systems (preferably Oracle). Engineering and architectural design consulting industry. Coaching, Mentoring and Influencing. Exercising confidentiality, discretion and sound-judgment. Leading change initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to partner with Executive Leadership Team and engage, influence and challenge at all levels. Quickly building and sustaining credibility with leadership and employees. Client focus with a proven ability to translate concepts and business strategy into plan and execution, to achieve desired outcomes/results. Operating effectively in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, prioritise, and manage time and competing priorities. Analysing and interpreting employee behaviour. Team building, mentoring and staff development. Identifying, diagnosing and resolving complex business issues.
- Leading projects. Taking initiative and self-motivation. Interpreting analysis and metrics to identify trends and/or potential issues and form and communicate insights. Anticipating the impact of program implementations within the region. Ability to effectively facilitate meetings.
- Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction and collaboration with colleagues, supervisor, clients and partners across the HR community, etc., sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
- Project Management. Budget Management – able to understand project budgets and commercial related budgets.
- Experience in senior HR roles, mergers and / or acquisitions you will be highly skilled at organisational design theory as well as the delivery of HR client services.
- The right person will have an established capability of working successfully within a fast paced, matrix and global business. This role requires organizational and leaderships skills to manage a team of HR professionals, handle competing priorities and deadlines, and the ability to use discretion and independent judgement when dealing with complex, highly confidential matters.
- The delivery of HR initiatives that are aligned with the business strategy is a core feature of this role. Preparing the organisation for growth at every step.
- Supports and leads the business on employee relations issues; partners with legal counsel as appropriate; provides guidance on complex HR issues through coaching, negotiation and resolution to ensure successful resolution with minimum impact to the business.
Apply for this vacancy