Head of Talent Acquisition
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and commercial Talent Acquisition Leader who’s looking to work with a fast paced, leading edge and rapidly growing (i.e. scaling up) technology business.
Supporting a diverse workforce across 3 continents we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader with a mix of operational recruitment/resourcing and value adding strategic projects experience.
This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer, and will suit a fast paced, solutions oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels, both locally and internationally. Someone with experience of a multi-site SaaS environment would be very well suited.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for designing and implementing the recruitment strategy that supports the timely and successful delivery of the end-to-end recruitment process across key business areas.
This role focuses on supporting the reputation as an employer by driving momentum across several strategic talent acquisition initiatives such as raising awareness of employer branding, social media activity, improving ways of working, tailoring recruitment activity, and embedding behaviours within the hiring process.
The Talent Acquisition Manager has overall responsibility for determining, managing, and fulfilling all current and future resourcing requirements whilst identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes and provide robust data to support future key business decisions.
Overseeing all resourcing and onboarding activities this role should continually identify improvement opportunities to facilitate an outstanding experience is received by both internal and external stakeholders and candidates on all occasions.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to think strategically and translate strategies into effective delivery models and plans
- Extensive experience working in an in-house recruitment function for a diverse business
- Interviewing and assessment experience covering a wide variety of roles (specifically including hard to fill technical specialists)
- To have developed and maintained an external network of talent and resourcing contacts
- Comfortable with figures and collecting, analysing and interpreting data
- Confident balancing all direct recruitment initiatives
- Solid senior level stakeholder engagement and relationship building experience
For more information about this genuinely exciting opportunity please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Apply for this vacancy