We are looking for a proactive and high energy HR Advisor for our client based just off the M4, Cardiff, South Wales. This is working with a UK manufacturer with an exciting agenda for change and long term growth plans. Working closely with the supportive and inspiring HR Manager, this is very much a generalist role providing a comprehensive HR service to the whole organisation. The role will be a mix of operational HR and high volume Employee Relations work as well as input on a wide breadth of interesting HR projects. There will be the opportunity to make an impact on the organisation and with that excellent career prospects through proactive succession planning.
- Preferably CIPD qualified or working towards with a good grounding as generalist HR Advisor.This may have been gained on a Graduate HR Programme.
- Comfortable working in a factory environment and able to flex communication skills to engage effectively with a multi-national workforce.
- Up-to-date HR knowledge with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice and with some experience of ER case resolution.
- Experienced in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Able to effectively support recruitment interviewing and assessment up to middle management level.
- Engaging and credible Influencing, persuading and coaching skills at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and present reports to management.
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the initiative to create innovative solutions which add value.
- A good working knowledge of HR systems.
- Able to create HR communications appropriate for the audience.
- Strong analytical abilities and a good understanding of business processes.
- Able to evidence going the extra mile and working beyond your remit.
If you are looking for a fast paced role, working closely with a collaborative and supportive HR Manager in a fun friendly HR team in a successful organisation, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for this vacancy