This is a brand new role arising from a recent restructure and supporting our client going through significant change.
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager you will provide an effective and efficient HR Advisory service in line with policies and procedures, employment legislation and best practice.
As well as managing a varied and often complex caseload of employee relations issues and responding to the whole employee lifecycle queries. There are a number of HR projects and programmes you can contribute in the delivery.
A confident communicator you will lead training sessions for managers on HR policies, process and other HR initiatives. And be good at establishing and developing strong working relationships at all levels from the senior team, to colleagues.
You’ll bring with you experience of HR IT systems and have a desire to utilise the HR system as much as possible to produce KPIs and stats that will impact on how HR is delivered.
• Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards with significant generalist HR experience
• Experience of identifying and developing a range of effective office processes/systems, ensuring maintenance and improvements.
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation in all areas, able to put knowledge into practice in protecting the company from liability.
• Need a good ideas person who is resilient, ‘can-do’ and who can make things happen.
• Friendly, approachable, and able to relate to all levels of this business.
• Excellent and highly developed time management skills with the ability to recognise and respond to conflicting priorities or sudden unexpected demands and adjust tasks as required.
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Exceptional Knowledge of Microsoft Office
This role might suit an experienced HR Administrator looking for that next step in their HR career or someone looking to transition into HR.
Apply for this vacancy