HR Business Partner
We are currently seeking one possibly two proactive HR Business Partners to join an established and profitable organisation based across the UK with its head office in Somerset. This organisation has a strong reputation in its field and is regarded as a leading light by the industry.
Reporting directly to the HR Director there is a huge appetite for change and there will be a lot of opportunity to add value. The development of leadership capability and an engaged workforce will be at the heart of this growth working closely with business leaders to ensure that the people agenda is truly aligned with the organisational goals whilst ensuring that people enjoy what they do and feel valued.
Of these 2 HRBP positions, one has commercial focus and the other will be supporting operations. Both roles will involve some travel to the various locations across the UK with occasional nights away and the operations focused role will involve more travel. In addition there will be the chance to work in some leading change projects to support a newly created operating model that increases productivity and profits for this already successful and profitable company. This role is to support that change and HR needs to engage hearts and minds so that all employees are truly motivated.
To achieve such ambitious goals, the people agenda is focused on three things: Organisation-wide change; personal growth; and the development of a workplace that inspires people to be the best version of themselves.
- Full or part CIPD qualified or working towards with experience of providing a comprehensive HR business partnering service within a fast paced private sector, commercial environment preferably with a FTSE 250 business.
- We are looking for a proactive HR Business Partner who wants to make a difference, who identifies areas for improvement and puts in effective solutions.
- You will have in depth employment law knowledge with evidence of having worked on and resolved complex ER cases.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent influencing skills, who can evidence driving forward positive cultural and behavioural change with an established workforce.
- You will have driven forward adding value change initiatives, from restructures to changes in working practices.
- A facilitator and coach, with the gravitas and credibility to influence at a senior level and the warmth to bring people with you into new ways of working.
- Strategic as well as operational and happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with the more operational parts of the role coupled with commercial acumen, understanding what adds value to the business.
For a proactive and fast paced HR Business Partner with presence and credibility, this role offers the opportunity to work in a successful environment and the autonomy to make a real difference. This role offers a great basic, a good car allowance and excellent bonus.
Apply for this vacancy