HR Business Partner
If you are looking for an autonomous HR Business Partner role in a very fast paced commercial business then this role could be just what you’re after. Our client is a listed international creative business. A period of transition and careful acquisition has positioned it as an agile leader in several markets.
With a passion for its products and the audience it serves, it is a people focused business which thrives on getting results through collaboration, accountability and learning from any mistakes it makes.This role is what we’d term a ‘real’ HR Business Partner – it reports to and partners senior management team to advise and support on all HR issues for one or two divisions.
This is a sector and business which moves at speed.
- You can expect to be at the heart of constant change requiring expertise in restructure, organisation design, some complex ER especially around any future acquisitions and talent acquisition and management.
- You’ll need to be a great coach, developing the expertise of managers to manage their people in this environment.
- You’ll have a great employment law grounding yet a pragmatic and solution-focused approach to help stakeholders find the best way to run the division.
- So, you’ll have to build great relationships so that you have the trust and credibility to challenge and influence.
- This is not a business that appreciates policy and process, so we’ll be looking for a candidate who can create workable people solutions that keep the business agile.
- You’ll be comfortable working without too much structure but you’ll be able to make the case for structure when it is needed/appropriate.
- We’ll need you to articulate how you have added value in previous roles and your track record of bringing ideas and solutions to your stakeholders.
- This role is working flexibly initially 1 day in the office, increasing to 2-3 days in the Bath office and 2-3 days from home.
If you are an HR professional who can demonstrate a very commercial approach and the depth of experience that you’re now ready for the autonomy provides by this role then we’d love to talk to you.
Apply for this vacancy