HR Business Partner
Are you a true generalist HR Business Partner? If so, this role might be of interest to you. We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for this varied role. With a requirement to perform multiple duties, ensuring the successful and efficient running of our clients business. From recruitment and onboarding to payroll and performance cycles, you’ll be the sort of person who enjoys an environment where you wear many hats, and no two days are the same.
Whilst this role is based in the UK, our client has a truly global reach. Therefore, you will be responsible for adapting your approach to ensure compliance with convention in the different countries including (but not limited to) UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Australia, Luxembourg, Japan and USA.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
- Serve as the credible subject matter expert on all matters relating to performance management, talent acquisition, compliance, employee relations, culture and values.
- Responsible for maintaining control over all expenses and budgets pertaining to the HR budget.
- Provide accurate monthly HR metric reporting and follow up with the Business Leaders; translate workforce data into meaningful plans for leaders to act upon. Identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- As per the company cycle:
- Employee Engagement Survey – development, implementation and post-activities.
- Employee Wellbeing activities – implement activities that support employee wellness and growth.
- Talent and Succession Planning – drive talent management strategy powered by regular talent reviews and talent action meetings to build a strong leadership pipeline.
- Performance Review Cycle – Encourage country leads and regional managers to develop a 360° feedback culture.
Skills and Experience
- c8 years of experience in general HR management ideally with 2+ years of experience in multi-site, international managerial role.
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritizing and administrative skills; ability to self-direct in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Credible HR professional with a global mind-set, strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in working with or in large global organisations.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong leadership, facilitation and influencing skills to support and counsel others.
- Proven experience in international recruitment processes for senior management positions.
- High level of integrity, dependability, and confidentiality.
- Ability to learn from experiences, capitalise on mistakes and seize opportunities.
- Experience working with global operations and diverse workforces.
- CIPD Level 7
For more information about this genuinely exciting opportunity please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Apply for this vacancy