HR Business Partner and Employee Experience Lead
A great opportunity has arisen for a proactive, fast paced, HR Business Partner to join a rapidly growing leading edge tech business. This is really a Talent and Engagement Partner role with very little employee relations as people enjoy what they do. The major remit of the role is twofold: It is to business partner both newly acquired company based in the Midlands and the London Head Office corporate employee in all aspects of HR. In addition this is to take the lead in developing the employee experience across the 4 EMEA locations, 2 in the UK and 2 in Europe.
We are looking for someone who has experience, passion and an analytical mindset who can evaluate what is already in place in a number of areas: recruitment, development and career paths, culture, values, reward and communication for starters. To then identify gaps and areas for improvement and to lead and champion the very best working experience for all our client’s employees.
This is a super role: An opportunity to initiate and build on great foundations, in an environment that values both hard data and intuitive judgement; a complex and growing business that excites, challenges and keeps you on your toes; and colleagues who will work alongside you to deliver great things.
Although the role will initially be working remotely, it is anticipated that the ideal person will be happy working in the Midlands office 1 day a week, the London Office 1 possibly 2 days a week and the other days working from home.
- Partner with demanding stakeholders on all aspects of HR to ensure HR genuinely adds value.
- Challenge the status quo and prove how HR can help achieve the culture shift and transformation required to improve communication and knowledge sharing.
- Support the cultural integration of the newly acquired company into the ways of working, values and culture of the organisation.
- Build management capability through coaching and challenging on people management and decisions
- Create solutions to people issues which enable stakeholders to better meet their commercial objectives
- Use data and metrics to identify potential issues and support decision-making that really increases employee engagement.
- The company is going through a period or growth and there will be restructures, and integration of newly acquired and merged companies. Some experience in these areas is therefore needed.
- Degree and CIPD full or part qualified.
- Evidence of having added value in an HR role within a fast paced private sector organization preferably within a high tech environment.
- Proactive with buckets of positive energy and always wanting to go the extra mile.
- Experience of having integrated and harmonised newly acquired companies into the host organisation.
- A passion for engagement and able to evidence the having improved the employee experience through the introduction of new initiatives.
- Articulate with the credibility to influence within a high intellect, creative tech environment.
- Highly organised, with a warm and collaborative communication style
- Totally flexible, not process driven with the ability to interact with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong emotional intelligence with a warm inner confidence and the ability to engage.
- A lateral blue sky thinker who is creative and innovative, with the comms skills to gain buy in to new initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for exposure to a wide range of HR issues and a great opportunity to add value in a fun, creative, non-corporate environment. This role comes with superb benefits and a very flexible approach towards where you work and how.
Apply for this vacancy