HR Business Partner – Marketing
For this excellent opportunity we are looking for a proactive and commercially minded HR Manager or HR Business Partner who’s keen to work with a values driven, leading edge and growing FMCG business based in Maidenhead.
Specifically partnering the UK Marketing team we are seeking an HRBP to provide a full HR service including Talent Attraction, Retention and Development as well as working closely with marketing leaders to develop current capability in line with future growth plans of the business. You will also play an active part in the on-going development of HR/People activities across the business driving our goal to be a great place to work, grow and develop.
This opportunity will suit a fast paced, solutions-oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels. Someone with experience of an FMCG, retail, hospitality or pacey environment would be ideal.
AB World Foods aim to be an inclusive and diverse workplace with a vision of ‘No Barriers to Talent’ ABWF wants to have a diverse mix of people operating at all levels who influence, shape and nurture a high performing and inclusive culture that gets everyone working really well together and achieve maximum business, team and individual performance.
Examples of what this role has ownership for:
- Building a strong partnership with the Marketing Director and the senior Marketing team to drive and influence the people agenda
- Design, develop, implement and lead a new graduate scheme to build our internal pipeline
- Leading reward activities across the business including Salary & Incentives review, Incentives programme and the general benefits offering.
- Identify current/future needs and gaps, providing innovative and fit for purpose resource & capability solutions.
- Delivering high quality developmental solutions e.g. Career conversations, Powerful PDP’s.Driving the ‘Marketing excellence’ capability programme with senior leadership.
- Lead on recruitment activities by incorporating new and innovate approaches to finding and securing the best talent
- Coaching and advising line managers to enable high quality conversations with their people and guide manager’s judgement on important people activities
- Will have experience of working with Commercial/Marketing teams in an FMCG business.
- Be passionate about developing a high quality people agenda that drives the business forward.
- Have experience of working in a ‘hybrid’ HR role involving business partnering and also driving forward a change or HR project on behalf of the wider business.
This role will suit a commercially astute, warm, engaging HR Manager or Business Partner who wants to make a difference within a creative, ambitious organisation which has a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment.
Apply for this vacancy