HR Business Partner
A new role has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to support one of our clients going through a significant period of change. Based in and around the West Country our client, a leading provider in the Care industry, is embarking on a programme of restructuring and harmonisation following new investment.
Amongst other things you’ll oversee recruitment, training and development, employee relations along with the day-to-day HR support. This role will be busy, interesting and provides opportunity for you to make your mark with the support of the wider People and Culture Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and commercial HR Business Partner who’s looking to work with a fast paced, leading edge businesses.
This role will suit a fast paced, solutions oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels. It is expected that there will be some travel to sites locally, the successful individual will be able to manage their own diary to incorporate some hybrid working.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately and evidence the following;
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- Experience of owning HR activities
- Experience of coaching managers on people processes and developing the tools and training necessary to embed this
- Resilient and persistent, not afraid to have challenging conversations
- Up to date Knowledge of employment law
- Strong IT skills, particularly excel
- Experience of managing, engaging stakeholders and driving forward HR projects.
- Able to flex your approach to adapt to the needs of an evolving, growing and changing environment
- Being proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
- No airs and graces, willing to muck in and get on with whatever needs doing.
- Able to plan and organise workloads effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Good judgement; confident, persuasive, approachable and dependable.
This role will suit a commercially astute, Business Partner/Manager who wants to make a difference within an ambitious business within a fun, dynamic, fast paced culture.
Apply for this vacancy