HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor working with one of our most valued global clients. In this role you will be supporting a manufacturing site based in Central Gloucestershire and inputting into wider global initiatives. As well as operational generalist HR, there’s the opportunity to own a number of HR projects with a focus on talent management, early careers and diversity.
Key accountabilities will include: supporting resourcing initiatives, diversity and inclusion projects, early careers, succession planning, talent and performance management, leadership development and employee relations.
You will need to be creative and self motivated, have a can do attitude and be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a corporate environment, where there is a real need to both deliver HR solutions and to challenge managers thinking.
Although the role is based in Gloucestershire, the role will involve some travel, once or twice a year.
- A graduate and ideally CIPD qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years in a generalist HR Advisor role or junior BP role with a passion for talent management.
- Experience of working on graduate, apprenticeships, diversity & inclusion projects would be ideal. However a passion for early careers programs and D&I is a must.
- Experienced working with third party providers such as recruiters, training companies, colleges etc.
- Excellent people skills – a good communicator, relationship builder and able to build trust quickly.
- Proactive and solutions oriented with evidence of strong commercial acumen.
- Able to work at pace and comfortable with changing priorities in a structured corporate environment.
- Experience of building great relationships to support managers through change.
- Able to evidence having added value and been recognised for it through internal promotion and career progression within an organisation.
- Ambitious and looking for a company which offers superb career progression.
This role offers the opportunity to work with an established, supportive HR team in a company where HR is valued and people are recognised and developed.
Apply for this vacancy