We are looking for a fast-paced, high potential HR Coordinator / HR Administrator who has the desire and capacity to grow and develop into a bigger role. You will be working within a fast paced manufacturing/scientific environment which will give you plenty of exposure and development opportunities.
Reporting to the highly respected, pragmatic and supportive on-site HR Business Partner and working in a closely knit team, this is a broad HR generalist support role, covering all HR services with a focus on employee relations, recruitment and other generalist HR duties.
- Develop effective relationships across the whole business.
- Manage and support on HR projects and initiatives across and within the business unit.
- To actively be involved all areas of HR operations including but not limited to co-ordinating new starter / leaver administration, obtaining recruitment approval, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of HRIS ensuring information is accurate and up to date
- Carry out new starter on boarding, and liaising with H&S Officer
- Accurate and timely production of monthly payroll amendments, letters to employees, reports, offer letters, contracts, producing new starter paperwork, monthly company car reports, annual leave status reports
- To support the HR Team with all related HR operational administration
- Maintaining the time and attendance system
- Employee relations – support disciplinary and grievance processes and advice line managers on day-to-day issues by supporting the HR Business Partner and International HR Director.
- Special projects within HR including organisational design.
We are looking for someone who can evidence or demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working at a similar level within a fast paced HR environment.
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be fully or part CIPD qualified
- Will ideally have experience of working in a fast paced, commercial set up.
- You must also have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day-to-day HR processes effectively with minimal input from above.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation in all areas, able to put knowledge into practice in protecting the company from liability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
In the role you will work as part of a small HR team and are required to establish effective working relationships with colleagues across all sites in the UK, Europe and APAC.
Please Note – we are looking for someone who can start fairly quickly. This role offers plenty of opportunity to add value in fun friendly HR team and a company that values HR and its people.
Apply for this vacancy