HR & Payroll Administrator
We are looking for a fast-paced, high potential HR Administrator who has great attention to detail, ability to prioritise and flexible attitude.
Reporting to the highly respected HR Manager and working in a closely-knit team, you will deliver an effective payroll and general HR administrative support for all staff in UK.
You will work in partnership with external partners and have great Excel skills using look-ups, pivot tables and formulas. You will be actively involved in recruitment activity and be the first point of contact for HR queries.
This role is hybrid with 2 days working from the office in London.
- Delivers high quality, detailed HR documentation as required (employee contracts, contract amendments etc.) for the UK office.
- Manages all employee’s electronic and paper filing.
- Liaises with external payroll partner and updates the payroll system with any relevant changes.
- Responsible for handling the monthly payroll inputs and handling employee queries, related to the same.
- Responsible for generating any necessary payroll related reporting as requested by the various business units locally represented in the UK office
- Supports all employees with HR requests (leaver documents, reference requests, payroll documents etc).
- Responsible for timely reporting of company benefits and manages the same for all employees.
- Creates job advertisements according to recruitment needs and manage job portals accordingly.
- Coordinates recruitment process for the UK Office where relevant (CV selection, phone screens, interview organising with managers, job offer confirmation).
- Manages the Induction training for all newcomers for the UK Office.
- Undertakes all administration tasks relevant to HR on Workday.
- Provides support to the HR Manager to keep HR policy up to date in line with relevant employment law.
- Provides support to employees & managers on employee lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who can evidence or demonstrate the following:
- Prior knowledge of a payroll system and easiness in approaching/using new systems
- Strong payroll, recruitment and HR admin experience in a fast-paced commercial environment, ideally gained within the travel or retail sector.
- Solid understanding and working experience of UK Employment law.
- Experience of working in a matrix environment.
- Experience working with an HR Information System (Workday would be ideal).
Please Note – we are looking for someone who can start fairly quickly. This role offers plenty of opportunity to add value in fun friendly HR team.
Apply for this vacancy