HR Reward and Policy Analyst
Are you an HR Analyst or even a Finance Analyst with excellent communication skills looking to get into the HR arena who is truly superb at Excel and adept at manipulating data and spreadsheets.
We are looking for someone who is high potential looking for a chance to progress and develop within an established, highly reputable Bristol based organisation. If you have reward and or HR experience, then so much the better, and our client will also consider high potential Finance Analysts with excellent data analysis experience who have the ability and passion to learn quickly and develop.
The role will be supporting the pragmatic and forward thinking Head of Reward and Policy to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Undertake market analysis and benchmarking.
- Ensure full evidence-based reporting to support all Reward activities including, promotions and annual pay reviews.
- Work closely with the Employee Services Team to implement pay changes on to the HR system.
- Develop data reports to support in managing the annual pay movements using excellent data analytical skills.
- Review Reward policies and update on website.
- Support the Head of Reward & Policy in project managing annual salary reviews.
- Monitor salary structure and benefits.
- Support on the design and implementation of new Reward initiatives.
- Check the grading of job descriptions against framework before the roles are advertised.
- Complete internal and external salary benchmarking exercises for management review of staff salaries.
- A graduate with in depth experience in data analysis, comfortable working in a high intellect environment.
- Advanced use of MS Excel and experience of manipulating databases able to analyse and interpret salary information.
- Ideally you will have relevant experience of working with pay and reward data, with some job evaluation experience, however this can be taught to an ambitious Finance Analyst looking to develop in HR. What’s most important is your ability to learn quickly and develop.
- Desirable: Generalist HR experience, progressing towards CIPD qualification.
- Attention to detail with a reputation for accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence well and be credible at all levels with a highly educated workforce.
This role will offer real job satisfaction and progression for a quietly confident HR or Finance Analyst wishing to progress within a friendly and highly professional HR team.
The benefits on offer with this role are superb: 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays, over 20% pension contribution, development opportunities, flexible working (potentially a 4 day week – 2 in the office 2 from home)
Apply for this vacancy