Human Resources Service Manager / HR Operations Manager
We are looking for a proactive HR Service Manager or HR Operations Manager to develop employee services across this fast paced supply chain organisation with its Head Office in Swindon.
Reporting to the inspiring and engaging Senior HR Business Partner you will be managing and developing a team of two to provide a comprehensive HR Administration service including: on-boarding, HR policy, promotions and exits, employee relations administration, HR reporting and systems.
We are looking for someone who has superb stakeholder engagement skills and who is passionate about developing and motivating their team. You will be joining a fun, friendly and proactive HR team that is open and enjoys sharing knowledge.We are looking for someone who is commercially astute who likes adding value in a culture where new ideas are always welcome. Someone who leads by example, who is hands on with no airs and graces would be ideal as long as you have a track record in defining and leading HR process improvements which add value.
The role is hybrid working a flexible 3 days a week in the office and 2 remote, so you will need to be able to travel to Swindon three days a week and live within reasonable commuter distance.
- Experience of managing a team within an HR Operations/HR Services environment.
- A good understanding of HR policies and procedures which follow local employment laws and regulations.
- Experience of putting in EDI initiatives, ensuring policies, processes and advice supports the wider EDI strategy.
- Familiar with process mapping, defining and implementing HR processes.
- Excellent numerical, and data analysis skills and evidence of having maintained and improved upon ‘clean data’.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; Credible with the ability to influence effectively at all levels.
- Superb people management skills with the ability to engage motivate and develop team members, leading by example.
- Have positive energy, happy to work beyond your remit, solutions oriented and looking to work within an organisation that loves people who add value and make a difference.
If you’re looking to join an HR team that is truly supportive and collaborative where your voice is listened to and with the autonomy to implement new initiatives which truly make a difference, then this is a superb opportunity to consider.
Apply for this vacancy