Employee Relations Partner
Our client is looking for an experienced Employee Relations Partner to work in this fast paced, multi-site sector. You will be providing specialist ER advice and information to the business on all employee relations issues and enhance management capability on dealing with these issues.
This is a Regional role covering sites across the Wessex Region from the South Coast, Hampshire and Dorset and across Wiltshire, with the main location being in South Dorset. An element of travel will be expected using your own vehicle and you will be given support on mileage and car allowance.
Working within this value driven third sector organisation, this role will offer the appointee the opportunity to add value and work in a friendly established team.
- CIPD Level 7 and preferably qualified as an ACAS Trained Mediator
- Level 2 Facilitator in Restorative Justice
- Significant experience of resolving complex employee relations cases across a wide variety of issues.
- Show evidence of continuity of service within one or two organisations, able to give examples of adding long term value.
- Extensive knowledge & experience of supporting business leaders through organisational change
- In depth knowledge of employment law and best practice to enable managers to lead their teams
- Happy to travel across the Wessex region using your own vehicle with mileage and car allowance support.
- An understanding of project management.
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- Excellent report writing and language skills
- A sense of pace, able to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities.
- Credible with the ability to coach and develop Managers in how to better deal with complex Employee Relations issues.
This is a lovely role where you will be building comprehensive relationships across all business areas, utilising a commercial focus to influence, persuade and advise managers on how to effectively handle complex employee relations situations, highlighting risks where appropriate.
You will be able to work autonomously and will be responsible for your own work load, managing your own time and priorities.
Apply for this vacancy