We are looking for a fast paced, organised permanent HR Assistant who is available to start fairly immediately to work with our fun, funky, sport focused client based in North Bristol.
This role is to support a very busy period of growth and a major part will be to support recruitment in pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, organising the on-boarding process and chasing for references. There will also be a variety of HR administration and operational tasks from assisting in absence monitoring, holidays, maintaining accurate HR records to being the first point of contact for HR queries and HR Advice.
- Ideally we are looking for someone with recruitment experience in pre-screening candidates and supporting the administrative and on-boarding side of recruitment.
- Experience within an HR department would be ideal, but they may consider someone recently qualified with an HR degree and at least a year of administration or recruitment experience looking for their first HR role.
- Excellent attention to detail with good IT, spreadsheet skills and experience of manipulating data.
- A fun person, with an open, energetic approach who enjoys working in a lively team.
- A passion for being active and someone who enjoys the outdoors would fit well within this environment.
- The company is very green and proactively supports sustainability, so someone with this mind-set would fit the team well.
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and just get on with whatever needs doing.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
This is a great role for someone looking to be part of a growing new company which delights in promoting the outdoors and activity.
Apply for this vacancy