Interim HR Business Partner
Our Bristol based client is looking for an Interim HR Business Partner who is able start work fairly quickly on an interim basis covering maternity for approximately 12 months.There is every chance that this role could become permanent.
Reporting to the high energy, commercially astute Head of HR in this is a fast paced, autonomous and interesting role supporting a wide and varied workforce of c.300-350.
This role will suit someone with excellent communication skills who can engage with a wide group of stakeholders and is extremely diverse so you will meet fresh challenges almost daily.
- Partner with line managers to offer commercial and pragmatic advice and support on all aspects of HR.
- Influence, support & coach managers to help achieve business objectives.
- Lead on projects that are part of the people strategy, embedding practices and actioning initiatives to support the people agenda.
- Offer commercially focussed employee relations support to drive a high-performance culture.
- Champion employee engagement and empowerment & identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong background as an HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor in a fast paced customer facing, private sector environment.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships.
- Tenacious and resilient nature with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to manage a busy workload and perform to deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of employment law and best practice in HR.
- CIPD Level 5 qualification (or equivalent).
Apply for this vacancy