Interim HR Business Partner (6-9m)
We are looking for an Interim HR Business Partner who can start as soon as possible to undertake a minimum 6 month contract to work with a charity to provide HR advice on a wide range of issues.
This role may well suit an HR Business Partner with excellent volume employee relations experience and strong employment law knowledge or possibly an Interim HR Consultant who’s looking to work as part of a team with a variety of clients. It is a very varied and diverse position which would appeal to someone who enjoys working on multiple projects and issues.
• To develop and deliver comprehensive HR and ER solutions to meet the needs of different educational establishments, predominately on employee relations and employment law issues.
• Manage client projects from conception to evaluation covering all HR issues.
• To work with the HR Managers and Directors on more challenging projects and restructures.
• In depth employee relations experience and strong employment law knowledge in a high volume ER environment, preferably with Union experience.
• Experience of delivering complex HR services and projects.
• Preferably a full member of the CIPD and evidence of on going CPD.
• Possess the ability to communicate complex HR issues both verbally and in writing with people from other disciplines.
• Experience of multi-tasking and delivering on a number of HR projects at any given time.
• Able to deliver and build long term relationships with a wide variety of clients
This hugely varied role offers the scope to add value and make a difference to a great number of different educational organisations.
The client may consider someone who’s available 4 days a week. The salary would be pro-rata’d to reflect this.