Interim Internal Comms Specialist
We are looking for an immediately available Internal Communications Specialist to undertake a 6 month assignment supporting our client’s Internal Communications.
The role will be working in a fast paced, funky environment in an organisation which has grown rapidly following multiple acquisitions. In conjunction with input on all internal communications, you will also be responsible for creation of the staff newsletter and internal snapchats etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Internal Communications
- Expertise in design and delivery of internal communications channels, specifically: To support
- Team briefings process, Staff newsletter, Staff survey/questionnaires. Knowledge of other staff feedback mechanisms would be a bonus.
- Developing and delivering communications plans.
- First rate communication skills, including the ability to grasp complex concepts and interpret subtle nuances, and distil into simple, clear messages.
- Very strong copy-writing skills, with the ability to write clearly for variety of media, specifically team briefings and newsletters.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to influence at all levels including management & support a diverse group of stakeholders
- Tenacity and patience to negotiate and handle the approval processes.
Apply for this vacancy