Interim Learning & Development Manager
We are looking for an Interim Learning & Development Manager for a 12-18 month fixed term contract with bases in Bristol, London and across Europe. This is a fast paced, multi-site customer facing business and needs someone who can develop an L&D strategy which best supports their ambitious growth plans across both the UK and Europe.
Managing and motivating an L&D team of 2 you will be both developing L&D strategy and also happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with operational training delivery.
You will need to build strong relationships with external training providers to deliver parts of the L&D strategy and also have the creativity to design and deliver internal training. This role will be working closely with the high energy and highly engaging Group HR Director who is passionate about giving people the tools to be the best they can be.
This role will be about building an effective L&D strategy, interventions and programs from on-boarding through to skill enhancement, career development, leadership development and continual in-role evolution. Your strategy will flow across the UK and Europe, with you leaning on Country Managers and the HR Team across the UK and Europe to ensure your strategy lives and is flexible enough to be ‘Country fit’.
- Extensive Learning & Development experience both designing L&D strategy and delivering training in a fast paced, multi-site environment.
- Must have experience in customer facing retail or hospitality preferably in a high growth, start-up situation.
- Experience of setting up L&D initiatives across Europe would be ideal.
- Equivalent to Level 5 (minimum) L&D Qualifications
- Time as an L&D Business Partner/ Manager, where learning has covered a range of topics from Leadership, coaching, technical to behavioural to apprenticeships, internships and cultural delivery.
- Experienced in working with and sourcing adding value external learning providers.
- Commercially astute, able to evidence how L&D initiatives have added value.
- A strong and engaging communicator with the ability to influence at all levels and gain engagement to new ways of working.
You’d be working with a fun, and positive HR and L&D team who like to achieve and make a difference. There will be a lot of opportunity to add value in this role and really make it your own in this successful growing SME.
Apply for this vacancy