Interim Recruitment Assistant– Immediate Start
We’re delighted to be supporting this client who, due to growth in their business are looking for recruit a new Interim (3-6m) Internal Recruitment Assistant to help manage this expansion.
You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and induction of all staff on this factory site. Working collaboratively with the HR Team and Recruiting Managers to implement a successful ongoing recruitment plan.
Amongst other things, you will be responsible for;
- Working with hiring managers and the HR Team to identify current and future recruitment needs based on the approved company structure charts.
- Assessing optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Writing and posting all job adverts to a high standard.
- Successfully introduce a Refer a Friend (RAF) scheme to the business.
- Hosting recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidate’s in-person.
- Preparing and reporting weekly on current vacancies, turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department).
- Coordinating the internal induction of all new employees to a high standard.
- Assist the HR Team with the completion of starter packs including ‘Right to Work’ Checks.
- Experience in recruitment administration.
- Ideally experience of recruiting with FMCG industry.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing.
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms.
- Excellent organisational and written skills.
- An ability to work independently.
- Excellent Organisation Skills – looking for ways to make improvements and efficiencies with the ability to work to deadlines and juggle a varied workload
- Excellent reporting skills – proficient in excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This role might well suit a recent graduate or someone from an Agency environment who wants to move in-house.
Note: As this role is to help with an immediate recruitment expansion we’re looking for someone who can as soon as possible.
Apply for this vacancy