Our client is constantly evolving, innovating and adapting to an exciting and dynamic industry, so much so that they have now created a new opportunity for a Reward Lead to support their ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months. This is a hybrid role working from home with visits to the office in London.
Reporting to a newly appointed, commercially astute CPO, you’ll be joining an HR team that supports and enables a complex business of interdependent teams across multiple global entities. This role will be a mix of balancing the need to build fit-for-purpose reward systems, processes and core employee engagement experiences across the business, whilst also reacting and delivering to the immediate needs of a fast paced and demanding SME environment.
In this role you will develop annual data-led assessments of current remuneration packages comparing them with the external market; propose and implement innovative changes to principles, models and reward frameworks.
Key projects include:
• Reviewing the split of fixed and variable remuneration elements.
• Making changes to bonus structure and modelling.
• Designing and implementing a new creative way of the traditional annual timings of rewards.
• Managing and developing remote global remuneration and benefits – manage local legal requirements/agreements also global Policy/Guidelines.
• Significant experience of designing and implementing innovative, adding value reward practices and policies within a global, fast paced SME environment.
• You must be very bright, of high intellect and credible in order to effectively influence a creative, technical workforce who are passionate about what they do.
• Commercially astute: able to evidence having added value through the introduction of new reward initiatives which not only attract scarce, highly skilled technical talent, but also which retains that top talent.
• Looking to join a forward thinking leading edge growing company where everyone has a role to place in making it a great place to work.
• To be successful in this role, along with your in-depth experiences in Reward, you are someone who has great ideas and can make them happen.
• You’ll have that ability to work alongside multiple international stakeholders in a collaborative and influential way, using data pragmatism and curiosity to gain buy in to new initiatives.
This is truly an exciting opportunity to join a growing, ambitious business and to be able to make a significant difference.
Apply for this vacancy