Interim Senior HR Advisor
We are currently seeking a high potential Interim Senior HR Advisor looking for that next step up to HR Manager level to cover a one year maternity leave starting in June based in South Somerset.
Reporting to a remote based HRD and two direct reports, this is a broad generalist role encompassing the following; coaching and advising the SMT on all aspects of employee relations; recruitment and some really interesting adding value projects. One of those projects will be to undertake a comprehensive TNA of all managers and develop a suite of workshops to address knowledge gaps on HR issues. So a passion for and experience of putting in new L&D initiatives would be ideal. You will partner line managers on HR issues and people management processes, developing and delivering training initiatives that support the business. This will require a strong focus on advising and developing managers to drive their effectiveness, supporting on any ER issues and recruitment, implementing engagement strategies and action plans and providing solutions to people issues.
- Degree and/or minimum CIPD level 5 qualified with experience in all aspects of HR including: employee relations, employment law, recruitment, coaching & L&D and reward preferably within a fast moving, small, private sector organisation.
- Our client is looking for someone with manufacturing or industrial experience.
- A passion for and evidence of having designed and implemented adding value talent development workshops on HR issues.
- Supportive, motivating, enthusiastic, with a strong desire to help people be the very best they can be.
- Confident in your understanding of current employment law.
- A creative thinker who is solutions-focused and a self-starter
- Credible with some management experience, able to influence, coach and advise people at all levels.
- Positive, high energy and inspiring so that people are engaged into new ways of working.
- Strong business acumen and able to evidence how effective HR initiatives add value to the bottom line.
This would suit a commercially astute, engaging Senior HR Advisor looking for the opportunity to manage a small team in a successful organisation with a strong business pipeline.
Apply for this vacancy