Learning and Development Manager
We are currently seeking an innovative Learning and Development Manager who is looking for a role where they can really add value and make their mark on an organisation. Our professional services client based in Worcester is looking for a competent private sector L&D innovator to deliver an adding value L&D function. Reporting to the engaging and inspiring HR Director it will be for the person coming in to make it their own.
- Design, implement and deliver new soft skills training initiatives that better engage and develop talent at all levels.
- Drive forward a learning culture and show how learning can add value to the organisation.
- Manage day to day spend and optimisation of the training budget.
- Provide 1-1 coaching to managers on leadership, behavioural and soft skills
- Coach, mentor and develop the L&D Co-ordinator and L&D Administrator.
- To support the Director of HR with the delivery of projects.
- Manage relationships with external training providers
- Support the attraction and development of trainees and their professional development
- Evaluate current and future training programmes and ensure they are fit for purpose and provide an ROI.
- We are looking for an experienced L&D professional who is a graduate with a degree from a good university, preferably with a training qualification.
- Must have private sector experience, preferably in a professional services or corporate environment and experience of delivering training and coaching at a senior or exec level.
- Experience of designing comprehensive TNAs to identify skills gaps and make recommendations.
- Innovative: able to design and deliver creative engaging training programmes.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of designing blended learning solutions across different functions.
- Adept at managing and negotiating effectively with 3rd party L&D providers.
- Experienced in working with and managing apprenticeships and graduate programmes.
- Good training delivery and facilitation skills
- Must be articulate, well presented and educated with the ability to influence within a high intellect, highly educated workforce.
- Passionate about working in a consultative and collaborative manner with a quiet diplomatic influencing style which is credible at all levels and instils confidence.
- Gains buy in to new ways of working, by asking questions, sowing seeds, making suggestions and giving options rather than instructions.
This role will give the appointee plenty of scope to shape the role into something which will add significant value to the organisation.
Apply for this vacancy