Learning & Performance Partner
Our client, a reputable customer facing organisation with multiple locations across the UK is looking for a creative Learning & Development Partner with a passion for helping people be the best they can be. Reporting into the high energy, very engaging and highly reputable Senior OD Partner the role is to work closely with the OD Team to develop and implement and deliver leading edge talent development initiatives for both their Head Office and customer facing branch network. These people work quickly and are hugely commercial and therefore your ideas and your ability to execute L&D initiatives that enable their success and set them up for the future need to be equally impressive.
This role will be home based in that travel will be paid from home, and there will be travel required to the main offices in Swindon, Bristol and the branches across the UK. On average you will be working on site (Head office or the branches) 3 days a week and 2 days a week from home. All travel – especially distant locations will be planned significantly in advance.
- Design Learning & Development tools and solutions for management, behavioural and technical skills in line with business needs.
- Deliver a variety of development programmes e.g. management and leadership development, inductions, sales and product training both at Head Office and also within the customer facing branch network across the UK.
- Coach employees, whether it’s a one off session for a specific challenge or as part of a longer term development programme
- Undertake training needs analysis
- Benchmark training solutions against external solutions to ensure forward thinking approaches
- Support succession planning and internal talent management
- Work on Adhoc L&D projects and interventions as required and identified.
- Build on existing e-Learning offer to identify other training opportunities to go online
- In depth experience of providing truly innovative and adding value learning and development initiatives, preferably in a multi-site customer facing organisation, such as retail or hospitality.
- Evidence of career progression within one organisation, having been rewarded with a promotion for doing a good job.
- Preferably able to evidence of having designed and delivered training initiatives which support development of both leadership and customer facing personnel. However, people who have inspired and trained others in different capacities may also be considered.
- A proven track record of supporting the full talent and training lifecycle.
- Able to apply a consultancy approach with the credibility to coach and influence at all levels.
- Able to evidence improving leadership capability
- Demonstrable levels of business awareness and commercially astute
- Superb relationship building skills and able to engage people to embrace new ways of working.
- What’s most important is your positive energy, can do attitude and evidence of going beyond your remit to get a great job done.
We are looking for some who can design and deliver totally engaging training programmes as well as someone who can bring new ideas and innovative solutions to develop fast paced personnel. This role would offer a high potential candidate the autonomy to add value and make a difference.
Apply for this vacancy