SALES COORDINATOR/SALES ADVISOR
Our client, a long established Financial Services business are currently looking to hire a Sales Advisor/Sales Coordinator. Established over 100 years ago this business works closely with its clients helping them plan for the worst but prepare for the best by safeguarding and enhancing their financial prosperity.
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
As the Sales Coordinator/Sales Advisor you will be responsible for developing the performance and business growth of the agency’s Financial Services products and services which includes investments, pensions and ISAs.
This will suit a graduate with excellent communication skills and some experience in a customer facing role. Someone who lives in North Oxfordshire, South Northamptonshire or North West Buckinghamshire would be ideal.
The role will actively prospect clients from the existing client base, identifying opportunities for cross-selling as well as supporting new business campaigns and booking sales appointments for the financial advisor. In addition, the role will be expected to generate additional opportunities for general insurance and to bolster efforts in generation of leads for Financial Services and Risk Management Services.
- A Graduate with experience of providing an adding value service in a customer facing role.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence across different levels.
- Evidence of supporting the development of sales performance or improved revenue within a business.
- Able to develop strong relationships over the phone and able to engage people to embrace new ways of working.
- Experience of working in a phone based, sales environment.
- Evidence a track record of working positively in a team based environment.
- Demonstrable levels of business awareness and commercially astute
This role would offer a high potential candidate the autonomy to add value and make a difference throughout the Group.
Apply for this vacancy