Part-Time HR Coordinator
We are looking for a fast-paced, high potential Part-Time HR Coordinator 4 days a week, who has the desire and capacity to grow and develop into a bigger role. We would also consider an operations person, i.e. a retail or hospitality manager/supervisor/team leader looking to move into a pure HR role.
You will be working with one of the companies contracted to help develop the site at Hinkley point and it’s anticipated that numbers of employees will grow significantly as the project progresses.
Reporting to the remote based, fast paced, pragmatic Senior HR Business Partner, this is a broad HR generalist support role, covering all HR services. It is based 4 days a week on site, so you must live within easy commuting distance. Free transport provided from many places including: Taunton, Burnham, Bridgwater and Bristol, plus others.
- Assist with recruitment, arrange interviews, co-ordinate new on-boarding and inductions. On-boarding is complex, so attention to detail is needed.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR and ER related queries
- Process weekly starters and leavers and administer HR-related documentation, maintain Employee files.
- Ensure the relevant HR & Payroll system is maintained accurately.
- Action all sickness records, reporting any ‘long-term’ absences to the relevant HR team member.
- Arrange and assist with note taking of disciplinaries.
- Work with Training Department, coordinate training and liaise with Apprentices and apprentice providers.
- It would suit someone with significant HR administration experience within a large, fast paced, growing private sector company.
- Alternatively it would also suit an Operations Manager/supervisor/Team Leader with HR knowledge and good attention to detail looking for a role in HR.
- Computer literate and be able to create reports and spreadsheets and work with HR systems
- Excellent communication skills to deal with staff and external clients
- A basic understanding of Employee Relations and current employment legislation.
- Able to demonstrate having met demanding targets and deadlines
- Be proactive and able to work using your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Happy to work 4 days on site at Hinkley. Transport is provided to site from various main locations in Somerset.
This is a very fast paced, varied role.
Apply for this vacancy