Regional HR Business Partner
To support their continued expansion we’re looking for a solution focussed and proactive Regional HR Business Partner for our client. You’ll need to a commercially driven HRBP who wants to genuinely partner and support the business as it embarks on a strategic period of growth.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Interact and work collaboratively with Managers from all levels coaching and guiding on performance management, disciplinaries, absence and grievances.
- Be the subject matter expert in all areas of HR policy, best practice particularly in relation to Employment Law.
- Contribute to various HR projects of varying sizes and complexities.
- Develop and grow team’s capabilities by supporting and coaching managers and partnering with L&D to design relevant training to enable these developments.
- Partner management and teams with regard to recruitment, monitoring key metrics and adapting where necessary,
We are looking for someone who is CIPD qualified, with c10 years in HR in order to have gained the breadth of experience required to make an impact in this excellent opportunity.
Notably the sort of experience we are looking for will include previously working as a HR business partner; managing complex ER cases; senior stakeholder management and engagement abilities; excellent project management skills; change management and effective communication skills as well as strong planning and analytical experience.
This is a great time to be joining this business as they look to set themselves up for the future, it will suit someone who thrives in a robust yet rewarding environment. Given the regional nature of this role you must be willing to travel to different sites from time to time. Our client is ambitious and plans to continue growing which will present good progression opportunities in time.
Experience in engineering, manufacturing or similar industries would be an advantage but is not essential.
Apply for this vacancy