Resourcing HR Manager
This is a stand-alone Recruitment focused role with elements of HR within a fast paced multi-site organisation which actively promotes ‘Green’ and sustainability. If you’re a fast paced Recruitment professional with some experience in HR but looking for more, then this role could be just the position to give you that stepping stone. Alternatively, this would also suit an HR person who loves and has a strong background in multi-site recruitment.
Supporting c. 24 locations from Birmingham to Plymouth with a number of sites in Bristol along with the Head Office, this values driven customer facing organisation thrives on its identify for being sustainable, creative and supportive to the community. They are looking for an engaging, energetic, positive recruitment partner to drive forward adding value recruitment and HR initiatives. The role will be 2-3 days in Bristol with the other days traveling to the different locations.
- Build a manpower plan to ascertain the recruitment requirements of the business and then design an engaging attraction strategy.
- Develop effective selection tools to aid Managers in finding & hiring great team members
- Manage relationships with Job Boards & Agencies
- Create superb candidate journey so that the brand is always promoted whether they are successful or not
- Manage HQ recruitment as well as site managers.
- Be the guardian of the offer & on-boarding process and manage New Site Openings
- Manage and develop the talent management and succession process
- Advise Ops and GMs on how to handle employee disputes such as disciplinaries and grievances
- Coach Managers on recruitment and HR to enable people to be the best they can be.
- Assist in evolving, designing and implementing of all HR policies
- Assist with the annual pay review and with the creation and implementation of a pay framework
- Accountable for ensuring the right to work documents and new starter administration is correct.
- Manage KPIs with T&D Manager, including the production of turnover, stability & recruitment stats
- Work closely with the Ops Director on adding value HR and recruitment projects.
- A fast paced, positive proactive recruitment professional who has developed recruitment initiatives to support a customer facing, multi-site environment.
- A background in either retail or hospitality would be ideal.
- Cultural fit is hugely important in this company and they are looking for someone who is values driven, passionate about sustainability, eco-friendly, ethical and supportive of those less advantaged.
- Those with a mix of multi-site recruitment and employee relations/HR experience would be preferred.
- Able to multi-task and juggling conflicting priorities. Totally organised.
- Creative with a flair for coming up with innovative solutions.
- Commercially astute. Able to evidence adding value in previous roles.
- Experienced in the use of social media to create compelling candidate attraction strategies for direct sourcing.
- A fun, friendly, warm approach is valued in this organisation, along with the desire to go the extra mile.
This role offers a recruitment professional great opportunity to develop more into HR. The company will also look at people who have HR experience who also love recruitment.