Ambitious Comp & Benefits HR Business Partner Wanted
This fantastic new role will manage the Reward function for a fast growing multi-site business based in South Somerset. This role will work closely with the wider Group Reward and HR Teams and report to the Head of Reward UK. We’re looking for a Comp & Benefits Business Partner to develop, implement, design and evaluate innovative and engaging reward solutions.
As the company continues to grow and expand it is expected that this role will also continue to grow both operationally and strategically, locally and further afield.
- Be the day to day reward expert, providing support and guidance to the business and HR colleagues.
- Plan and deliver annual reward cycle activities
- Work closely with the Head of Reward to design and deliver local reward initiatives and group reward objectives
- Conduct external benchmarking and ensure their reward approach is relevant
- Engage the business in Reward initiatives to make sure that Reward is involved, valued and understood by the business
- Provide analysis and data to support decision making throughout the business
- Guide the Company wellbeing provision, supporting the Benefits Administrator with scheme development and 3rd party relationship management
- Oversea the management of the company car fleet with the Reward Specialist
There will also be opportunity to support and work on projects outside of reward to help deliver their HR People strategy and give you more variety and challenge.
As a Comp & Bens Business Partner You Are:
- An experienced Comp & Benefits Business Partner (or similar) who is truly passionate about how the right reward structure can attract, engage and retain top talent
- Experienced and passionate about reward and making decisions around it, possibly gained in a multi-site environment
- A team player with excellent analytical, customer focused and communication skills
- Good at influencing and managing change
- Collaborative and tenacious
- Practical, pragmatic and constantly looking to improve and learn from experience
- Strong attention to detail and great analytical skills
Now is a great time to join this business as it looks to grow and develop its already enviable beginnings into a truly global operation. So, if this sounds like you and is the sort of opportunity that you’re looking for then do get in touch with us here at Purple House Recruitment, we look forward to hearing from you.