Sales & Customer Services Advisor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven Sales & Customer Service Advisor to work for a dynamic small family business based in BS3 Bristol. This is a highly customer focused role, dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to successfully handle telephone enquiries and maintain accurate records of sales and transactions.
As this is a small organisation, there will be a need to be very flexible and would suit someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get on with whatever needs to be done within a small office/warehouse/wholesale distribution environment. The culture is hugely positive and the role will very much be working as part of a close and supportive team.
This role is working on site every day based in BS3, Bristol and the hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10-6pm, Wednesday 9-6pm and Friday 9-4pm.
Customer service responsibilities
- Sales Support – liaise with customers on all levels working closely with the other 2-3 people in the office.
- Answer customer phone calls and deal with customer service inquiries.
- Maintain accurate and detailed data entry records of Sales Transactions using Sage 50, if required training will be given.
- Handle the very few complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Deal with the couriers in terms of parcels, sending, collection and tracking
- Check the price list, catalogue to ensure the sales order is correct with the correct price.
- Ad Hoc admin etc
Business development responsibilities
- Create and maintain excellent customer relationships by developing good rapport with customers, demonstrating a friendly and helpful manner.
- Once established in the role, undertake occasional field visits to regular customers
- Make customers aware of new products and services, sell and upsell the products.
- Participate in organising and exhibiting at occasional trade shows as and when required
- Track record of work (achievement) in a customer facing environment
- Excellent PC/IT skill including the use of Social media etc
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about your work, enjoy meeting people.
- Keen to provide solutions that better align to the customer’s requirements
- An articulate and friendly communicator with strong phone-based excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently with good work ethics and willing to learn attitude
- Flexible as very infrequent overtime may be required (especially during and after Christmas period)
- A driver with a full UK driving licence and your own car as there may be very occasional field visits.
This is a very varied, hands on role as the company is small and you’ll get the chance to dip into a variety of role responsibilities and projects. With future changes in the business there may be the opportunity for an ambitious person to grow and develop.
Apply for this vacancy