Talent Acquisition Partner
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a professional Talent Acquisition Partner / Recruitment Advisor to work for this multi-site fast paced organisation based in Swindon.
It is essential that you have experience of successfully recruiting in a high volume environment and preferably customer facing staff. Working within a close knit, friendly recruitment team, you will have the autonomy to manage the entire recruitment process from candidate attraction to pre-screening, to interviewing and on-boarding. It would suit someone who is fast paced, innovative and who thrives on achieving deadlines within tight budgets restrictions.
You may come from a technical, commercial or professional recruitment background however the one thing which typifies you will be your resilience, hunger to deliver on your objectives and most of all your ability to seek out solutions rather than find problems.
- Significant experience of recruiting high volumes of staff for multi-site locations.
- You will have a clear understanding working to Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- Able to build good relationships with remote Hiring managers and give excellent customer satisfaction.
- Able to evidence being creative in your approach to candidate attraction methods.
- Innovative use of social media to source candidates is especially valued.
Whether you are a Recruitment Consultant, Internal Resourcer or a Recruitment Manager, with experience of volume, fast paced recruitment – we want to hear from you.
This role will give driven Recruiters who are keen to develop their careers internally a lot of opportunity to grow and develop within this reputable and established organisation.
Apply for this vacancy